We are starting to get excited here at Naught as the re-opening countdown is on! Put a circle in your calendar for Friday October 22nd. In line with Victorian government restrictions we can open our lovely outdoor deck area to 50, and inside at Naught bar for 20 patrons.
- Our outdoor area is fully covered and heated so you will be comfortable and cosy!
- For bookings, we will allocate a 2-hr seating time per booking. We will give you a 30-minute reminder before your time is up so that it doesn’t come as a surprise when it comes time to leave.
- There will be a 15 minute window for us to sanitise between guests, to keep everything clean.
- Guests must be fully vaccinated and check-in at our front desk area.
- Bill payments will be made at the table to minimise groups gathering near our entrance.
- The entire venue will be table service, so sit back, relax and let us wait on you.
For the first week, most of our capacity is outside. Don’t worry though, Naught has a lush undercover outdoor area with heaters and mood lighting.
Bookings are essential as seating is limited. You can book here:
A visit to our bar, will be more than you anticipate.
It’s delicious and delectable, distinctive and divine. Create your own moment of playful elegance with your first taste of Naught and take a journey through our classic gin cocktails.
We know you love to spend time with your children, but we’re afraid your children won’t enjoy spending time at Naught. We ask for all our patrons to be aged 18 years or older.
You’ll find Naught is a welcome escape, you’ll want to return to again and again.
You can also buy Naught Distilling products, taste & learn more about Naught Distilling at our cocktail bar.
Find us at 2/32 Peel Street, Eltham, Melbourne.Book Now